Golden Apple Foundation of New Mexico
2024 High School Teacher Nomination Form
The deadline to nominate is November 10th, 2023
Golden Apple Foundation of New Mexico seeks to:
- Recognize and reward outstanding teaching, and
- Create a professional learning community of outstanding educators (The Golden Apple Academy) to catalyze teaching excellence in our state.
Golden Apple Award winners will receive:
- A professional development grant for your continued learning.
- A cash award.
- A beautiful Golden Apple trophy!
- items from our sponsors!
To qualify, a teacher must:
- Be employed full-time by their school/district
- Have taught for at least 6 years, with at least the last 4 years teaching in New Mexico.
- A majority of their current assignment must be in a high school classroom in an accredited school.