Golden Apple Foundation of New Mexico
2023 Elementary School Teacher Nomination Form
The deadline to nominate is November 11th, 2022
Golden Apple Foundation of New Mexico seeks to:
- Recognize and reward outstanding teaching, and
- Create a professional learning community of outstanding educators (The Golden Apple Academy) to catalyze teaching excellence in our state.
Golden Apple Award winners will receive:
- A $4,000 professional development grant for your continued learning.
- A $1,500 cash award.
To qualify, a teacher must:
- Be employed full-time by their school/district
- Have taught for at least 6 years, with at least the last 4 years teaching in New Mexico.
- A majority of their current assignment must be in an elementary school (grades pre-k through 5) classroom in an accredited school.